- 1 European Stroke Organisation Conference 2022, 4-6 May – best in stroke science and practice
- 2 Brain Innovation Days launched, 11 – 12 October 2022, Brussels, Belgium
- 3 Join us at the European Stroke Organisation Conference
- 4 Survey for people living with stroke and their carers
- 5 European Stroke Organisation Guideline Webinar
The annual European Stroke Organisation Conference, 4-6 May 2022, Lyon, France will offer the best in stroke science and practice. The programme includes results of large clinical trials, new science and knowledge emerging from the laboratory as well as optimal ways...
The Brain Innovation Days will be held on 11 - 12 October 2022 in Brussels, Belgium. The event will centre around Connecting Brains: bringing together the current and future generations of brain research and innovation. Key players and experts in the brain space...
Join us at the 8th European Stroke Organisation Conference (ESOC) taking place in Lyon, France from 4-6 May 2022. View the programme Book your ticket
The European Federation of Neurological Associations has launched a survey, Assessing diagnosis and care pathways of people living with neurological disorders in Europe. The survey aims to identify the challenges faced by all affected by neurological conditions,...
The European Stroke Organisation have organised a Guideline Webinar on stroke in women. It will take place on Tuesday, 29 March, 16:00 – 17:30 CET. Register for your free place.