- 1 Join us at the European Stroke Organisation Conference
- 2 Survey for people living with stroke and their carers
- 3 European Stroke Organisation Guideline Webinar
- 4 Arlene Wilkie highlights the importance of Life After Stroke
- 5 European Life After Stroke Series – next event date announced
Join us at the 8th European Stroke Organisation Conference (ESOC) taking place in Lyon, France from 4-6 May 2022. View the programme Book your ticket
The European Federation of Neurological Associations has launched a survey, Assessing diagnosis and care pathways of people living with neurological disorders in Europe. The survey aims to identify the challenges faced by all affected by neurological conditions,...
The European Stroke Organisation have organised a Guideline Webinar on stroke in women. It will take place on Tuesday, 29 March, 16:00 – 17:30 CET. Register for your free place.
There are more than nine million people living with stroke in Europe. The number of people living with stroke is set to increase as our population ages. Life after stroke is a key component of the stroke care pathway. It needs to be made a priority and improved across...
The next event in the European Life After Stroke series will be on Wednesday 9 November. More details on the programme and speakers will be announced later in the year. Our last event on 11 March 2022, covered the topics of Self-management after stroke and...