- 1 Brain Innovation Days launched, 11 – 12 October 2022, Brussels, Belgium
- 2 Join us at the European Stroke Organisation Conference
- 3 Survey for people living with stroke and their carers
- 4 European Stroke Organisation Guideline Webinar
- 5 Arlene Wilkie highlights the importance of Life After Stroke
The Brain Innovation Days will be held on 11 - 12 October 2022 in Brussels, Belgium. The event will centre around Connecting Brains: bringing together the current and future generations of brain research and innovation. Key players and experts in the brain space...
Join us at the 8th European Stroke Organisation Conference (ESOC) taking place in Lyon, France from 4-6 May 2022. View the programme Book your ticket
The European Federation of Neurological Associations has launched a survey, Assessing diagnosis and care pathways of people living with neurological disorders in Europe. The survey aims to identify the challenges faced by all affected by neurological conditions,...
The European Stroke Organisation have organised a Guideline Webinar on stroke in women. It will take place on Tuesday, 29 March, 16:00 – 17:30 CET. Register for your free place.
There are more than nine million people living with stroke in Europe. The number of people living with stroke is set to increase as our population ages. Life after stroke is a key component of the stroke care pathway. It needs to be made a priority and improved across...