This year, SAFE Regional Conferences will be held in Paris on Thursday May 9th, Krakow on Wednesday June 12th and Stockholm on Wednesday June 26th.
SAFE member organisations from 30 European countries will gather within their clusters to discuss the following items:
- A review of SAFE’s work, including the updating of its strategy and a discussion of its relationship with, and activities addressing the importance of co-morbidities
- Discussion of the implementation of the Stroke Action Plan for Europe, focusing particularly on work that can be done in each country and stakeholder engagement and partnership in advocacy
- An update on the Romanian Presidency event
- Translations of materials and promotion of the prevention website
- Utilisation of the SSOFT website to enable growth of SSOs and more effective advocacy
- Preliminary findings and messages arising from the Economic Impact of Stroke research
- SAFE Research Projects
- SAFE and World Stroke Day 2019
- Round-up of activity from attending members
SAFE is thankful to Boehringer Ingelheim for the continued sponsorship of our Regional Conferences.