We are looking for a communications and engagement manager on a fixed term basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join the struggle against stroke. Stroke is the number one cause of severe long-term disability in Europe and is the second biggest killer in the world. Join our team and share your passion for health and communications! With 37 members organisations across Europe, advocacy work at the EU, a European Life after Stroke Forum conference to market and deliver in 2024 in Barcelona, and social media to manange there is a lot of variety in this role and many innovative possibilities.
- be an integral member of our team
- have responsibility for delivery of key communications projects by producing exciting materials and content
- manage our digital communications: our websites, social media channels and email marketing.
- Freelance/self-employed contract position
- 2-3 days per week
- Home based working with some travel requirements
- Access to your own laptop, relevant software licences and internet access
- One year contract with opportunity for renewal
If you have any questions about the role, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Arlene Wilkie, Director General firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit to email@example.com:
- a two-minute video, in English, telling us why you are the best candidate for the job
- a personal statement, in English, no more than two sides of A4, detailing how you fit the person specification,
- along with your CV
- and a completed equal opportunity monitoring form
Please submit your application by 17:00 GMT/18.00 CET, Tuesday 2 May 2023
All applications will be acknowledged
Interviews will take place via videoconference on Tuesday 9 May – Thursday 11 May and Tuesday 16 May – Thursday 18 May depending on availability.
We look forward to hearing from you
The full job description and our equal opportunities form can be downloaded via the links below:
Note: we are not using an agency for recruitment purposes