We are so pleased to announce that the programme for our European Life After Stroke Forum is now live on the website. Our 2024 event in Dublin promises to be a vital platform for sharing insights, discussing the latest research, and delving into best practices in this often under-researched area.
Our plenary topics are:
Plenary 1 – Building the evidence for support for life after stroke
Plenary 2 – Life after stroke – Support in action
Plenary 3 – A showcase of life after stroke from Ireland
Topics for parallels
- A disproportionate burden? Life after stroke in women.
- Spasticity: What is it and how can we manage it?
- A vision for vision after stroke
- No decision about me without me – speaking together with one voice
- Exploring mental health post-stroke
- Secondary stroke prevention: Managing blood pressure and the benefits of exercise.
To access the full programme, click here.
To register for the event, click here.