The 3rd edition of the Brain Innovation Days team will take place on 26-27 October 2023 in Brussels (Belgium) under the overarching theme “The Brain in the 21st Century”, centred around building resilience and better brain health for future generations and increasing our brains’ readiness to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Resilient Brains: The Impact of Political, Societal, and Environmental Factors
- Boosting Brain Health and Preventing Brain Disorders
- What’s New? Innovative devices, substances and medicines for brain disorders
- The Self-Healing Brain: Use it or Lose it
- Towards a Brain Healthy 22nd Century
Sessions will include Brain Talks, How-To, sponsor-led satellite sessions, brain innovation days pitch competition, panel discussions with leading experts, an innovation hall and plenty of networking opportunities. To find out more, view the programme here.