Do not miss out on the early bird rates for our European Life After Stroke Forum in Barcelona. The offer ends on Tuesday 31 January.
All the speakers for the plenary sessions are now confirmed.
This session will highlight the importance of our focus on life after stroke.
- Professor Charles Wolfe, King’s College London, UK – A life saved is a life worth living
- Professor Peter Kelly, European Stroke Organisation President, Ireland – Europe: how are you responding to life after stroke?
- Mercè Ayesta, Fundació Ictus Coordinator and Gloria Bou, stroke survivor – Life after stroke services (ABRIC) in Catalonia
This session will address some of the challenges and solutions around secondary prevention after stroke.
- Professor Rónán Collins, Tallaght University Hospital and Peamount Hospitals Dublin, Ireland – Medical secondary prevention post stroke,
- Dr Jo Kwan, Charing Cross Hospital, Imperial College London, England – Nutrition post stroke
- Dr Liam Healy, Cork University Hospital, Ireland – Evidence behind wearable technology post stroke
Book your place by 31 January 2023 for an early bird rate at http://bit.ly/3UDIuli