Speakers for the first plenary session are confirmed for the European Life After Stroke Forum on 10 March, Barcelona, Spain.
The presentations for this session are:
A life saved is a life worth living report launch, Professor Charles Wolfe, King’s College London, England.
Professor Wolfe will cover:
- The launch of a new SAFE research report on the unmet needs of stroke survivors and carers
- A review of key findings
- Recommendations for future action and research.
Europe: how are you responding to life after stroke? Professor Peter Kelly, European Stroke Organisation President, Ireland.
Professor Kelly will cover:
- A response to the report, A life saved is a life worth living
- How we make life after stroke a political priority
- How we can use the Stroke Action Plan for Europe
Life after stroke services (ABRIC) in Catalonia, Mercè Ayesta, Fundació Ictus and Gloria Bou, stroke survivor, Barcelona, Spain.
This session will cover:
- An overview of the life after stroke (ABRIC) project in Catalonia
- Outcomes after the first year
- A stroke survivor experience of using the service
More details on the programme at http://bit.ly/3GeAgvr
Book your place by 31 January 2023 for early bird rates http://bit.ly/3UDIuli