Less than five days to apply! We are looking for a communications officer on a fixed term basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join the struggle against stroke. Stroke is the number one cause of severe long-term disability in Europe and is the second biggest killer in the world. Join our team and share your passion for health and communications! With 35 members organisations across Europe, advocacy work at the EU, a European Life after Stroke conference to market and deliver in spring 2021 in Barcelona, and social media to maintain there is a lot of variety in this role and many innovative possibilities.
- be an integral member of our team
- have responsibility for delivery of key communications projects by producing exciting materials and content
- manage our digital communications: our websites, social media channels and email marketing.
- Location: home based
- Self-employed, part time (flexible but minimum of 14 hours a week), 8-month contract, €13,500
- Deadline to apply midday, 24 July
- Interviews: via videoconference, Thursday 30 July and Friday 31 July
If you have any questions about the role, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Arlene Wilkie, Director General, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please submit a covering letter, in English, on no more than two sides of A4 detailing how you fit the person specification outlined in the job description. Please also submit your CV and a completed equal opportunity monitoring form to email@example.com.
The full job description and our equal opportunities form can be downloaded via the links below:
Note: we are not using an agency for recruitment purposes